Re: antenna rig and Lightning

    Somewhere several years ago I remember seeing a home-brew test rig for
measuring ground resistance in some handbook or magazine article or other.
Can someone dredge that up?
     We have a problem of not being able to get an adequate ground here on
top of our limestone hills.  Our club's resident corrosion and grounding
expert recommends  getting metallurgical coke to line a trench containing
the  large surface area ground rod or pipe. Getting it is the problem.

73, Harv