AO-27 from the Mississippi River & Lake Powell

To All AO-27 Users:

On Monday morning, 31MAY99, the Vicksburg Amateur Radio Club in conjunction
with ARRL will be hosting  "Ham Day in the Park" at the Riverfront Park in
Vicksburg, MS. About 75 hams from Mississippi and Louisiana will be
attending the event that starts 0900 and runs to 1300 hrs local.

>From the banks of the Mississippi River, Eddie Pettis, N5JGK and I will each
provide an AO-27 demonstration for participants using traditional Arrow
antenna portable set ups.  We plan to work the two morning passes and hope
to hear from our AO-27 friends throughout North America.

Meanwhile, I will work AO-27 maritime mobile from Lake Powell, UT from
05-11JUN99.  Each day my location will vary up and down the lake so I may
report a (slightly) different grid square each pass.

73 de K5NRK
Russ Tillman, K5NRK
113 Rollingwood Drive
Vicksburg, MS 39183-9571 USA