my first....

Please excuse my enthusiasm.  I made my first contact this morning on AO-27
with N7SFI and it was excellent!  My daughter, 10, was with me.  I don't
think she understood the significance that I placed on it until I showed her
a picture of A0-27, gave her the dimensions, showed her the pass on Nova and
then told her the transmitter power.  She was then impressed with it all.
Kids.....

This was on a Yaesu VX-5R with an arrow antenna from my backyard.  I'll try
it again on the next pass around 18:48 UTC.

Cheers,
Gerry
http://www.qrz.com/callsign.html?callsign=k1lro