Re: antenna rig and Lightning

hello,
It is an iteresting matter wich has been under discussion during the
last few days about lightning.
In trying to prevent a similar accident,I've bild a #8 copper wire mesh
groundet with copper rods in a distance of +- 3x3 feet over a area of
15 by 20 feet,that was the area available, and all the towers ad
suports,etc,plus radios have been conected to this wire net.All cable
conections to the grounding rods have been soldered.Up today,"it is
working well" recent mesurements with a professional Ohm bridge,the
reading was 1.5 ohms.
regards
Nicolaus Sallay
PP8DA