RE: Re: [sarex] Re: Why is SSTV STILL on 2 mtrs?

Guess I missed it somehow... is somebody complaining
about SSTV on MIR again?  Heck, I'm just happy the
thing is still up there.  How many greetings from XX#XX
messages can be put on the BBS before it gets old?

I welcome the change!  Had I known earlier, I would
have made sure I was home.

Y-all have a great evening,

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.