Re: [sarex] Re: Why is SSTV STILL on 2 mtrs?

> are very expensive, over $10,000-20,000 each (with all flight safety
> approvals from both governments included). Until we have a reliable supply

so what's the big deal about $10,000 to 20,000. the government wastes more
money than that on projects. add this to the bill with all the rest of the
equipment. just buy it put it on the next rocket up and everyone will be happy.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg