Weather Satellites

Hi Folks,

I know that this is off subject our our satellites, but might be of interest
to someone out there.

Just looking through some web pages and found an excellent one on Weather
Satellites that is based in the UK. It also has links to get to date keps
when you check out the satellite information pages too.

If you are interested in them, why not look, there are some excellent images
on there too.

http://www.sat.dundee.ac.uk/

Hope that helps someone,

Chris