[From KITSAT Team] Thanks to you!

Dear AMSAT Colleagues,

This is KITSAT-3 command station located in SaTReC,
South Korea. We would like to express our sincere gratitude
to the AMSAT world for your help on initial signal monitoring
of KITSAT-3. Though KITSAT-3(a technology demonstation satellite)
is not an amateur satellite, we asked for help and some
HAM operators responded splendidly.

Ian Ashley in New Zealand sent us the first AFSK beacon reception
result into a wav sound file attached into an e-mail.
Chris Jackson of SSTL tracked our satellite and
reported the result to us.
Kazu Sakamoto from Japan also listend to the downlink beacon.

Also many others sent us congratulations on our successful
commissioning.
Thanks to the support as we have listed above,
we have now gained the control
over our satellite. Our bird is healthy and currently we are
turning on TX only over Korea.

I wish the AMSAT will prosper and all the success to your future.
Thank you again.

KITSAT-3 Command Team.