Q:29.454 MHz

I monitored 29.454 MHz during several passes of RS12/13 and received
what sounded like a Morse beacon. I was using a 10m ground plane antenna
with an Icom R10 in USB mode.

I expected a beacon on 29.408 and thought the ROBOT signal was on
29.454. I wasn't able to hear anything on 29.408. The 29.454 signal was
exactly consistent with the duration of the satellite's pass so I am
reasonably confident that it came from RS12/13.

Can anybody explain what I have been listening to?