UK Colloquium Speakers

Greetings

The list of speakers for this year's Colloquium is beginning to fill up.
Last year we had several folks who came in at the last minute; we managed
to squeeze them all in but it nearly got embarrassing.

If there's anyone out there who has even a glimmer of an idea that they
might like to talk, would they please communicate this to me ... else they
might lose out on a chance and we'll all lose out on something interesting.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
Program organizer
g3rwl@amsat.org