Friedrichshafen

Hi Eric,

My son Cornelius "Con", DF4SA, has sent you his msg directly by eMail.
Hopefully the BCC can be of assistance.

The best way to get to FN (= Friedrichshafen) is indeed to fly to Zurich and
then proceed to FN by train.
You could also fly to Stuttgart and then again by train to FN, but the
distance is somewhat more than from Zurich.
Just outside FN railway station is a bus terminal. A special bus shuttle is
going to the Fair ground every 20 or 30 minutes, if I am not mistaken, in
any case quite frequently.

To find accomodation might be difficult by now owing to the immense number
of visitors streaming into town, most of which have booked their
accomodation long time ago. In any case, here is the number of Tourist
Information, through which also accomodation can be booked: (0)7541-3001-0.

vy 73 es gl
Gerd, DF6SW