SATGEN?

Hi all.
 For a number of years I've  enjoyed reading the SATGEN messages from
John GM4IHJ. I've been getting them from our local packet bbs. It looks
like we have lost that bbs and I haven't been able to get into another
from my QTH. I was wondering if there is a way to get them sent to my
e-mail address.
 If you haven't seen any of John's messages, he does a great job talking
about space and satellite related subjects.
 Any info you can give will be appreciated. 73 de Doug KA8QCU
ka8qcu@juno.com