Re: Coaxial cables

Hello Terry

I received only ONE partial answer to my question about H100 and
H1000.
A french amateur told me that he tested both of them and didn't see
any difference.
To determine if your RG-6/U cable is a 50 or 75 ohms cable, just
measure the outer diameter d of the central wire and the inner
diameter D of the shielding.
The impedance of the cable is about 276*log(D/d).

Cheers

Jean-Louis G/F6AGR