FW: KITSAT-3 launch

-----Original Message-----
From:	KyungHee Kim [SMTP:khkim@satrec.kaist.ac.kr]
Sent:	Tuesday, May 25, 1999 10:04 PM
To:	'Astronautic Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd.'; 'Charli Liu'; 'Chris Jackson';
'David Bate'; 'Ian Ashley'; 'Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK'; 'miroslav'; 'Vittorio
BENVENUTI'
Cc:	'1h0fHq'
Subject:	KITSAT-3 launch

Hello,

This is the KITSAT command ground station.
Thank you for your reply. KITSAT-3 is not a amateur satellite and not using
ham frequencies.
You can find more information on KITSAT-3 from our web site below

http://satrec.kaist.ac.kr/english/SaTReC.html

As we have only one groundstation located in south Korea,
and the first contact will be around 8 hours after the launch from our
groundstation.
However, the downlink beacon will be truned on
at 3 hours and 30 mins after separation(launch time + 03:48).

If someone in the world(who may be using KITSAT-1 and 2) could listen to
the signal in this period,
please let us know that our bird is alive in space.

The frequency is 401.375MHz.

This will be great relieve and we will confirm our initial keplerian
elements at the earlier stage.

KITSAT-3 will be launched at 06:22UTC May 26th from India.

Your collaboration will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

PS-- We don't use ax.25 but use the self-develped protocol.