Visually observing AO-27.

Unfortunately RS-13 is shifting into unfavorable pass
time/positions for its visual observation.  I guess it will
be a while before a visual on that bird will be possible
at a decent hour.   I would have figured by now
someone else would have had visual reports of our
favorite birds to share with the gang.   But, I guess what
I did last week with AO-27 was truly unique.  It beets
the HE double L out the free speech debate I think.  Oh
no I'm in trouble now.  Just direct it to me if you have to
and keep it off the BB.  I promise I won't reply.

73 de Steve
K5PK@amsat.org