Re: Keep 9913 dry

With weather that meets all conditions from Hot and Humid to very Cold and Dry,
I had no luck UNTIL using the proper 9913 connectors a small amount of coax seal
and a shrink tubing over seal, I have not had any problems in 3 years, I check
my SWR and power output regularly and they are constant  -  Undoubtedly the
success was the application of a small amount of coax seal around the finished
connector base plus the shrink tubing, which was placed over the connector prior
to final installation and then heated up to shrink after the N-connector had
been screwed on to the primp.
73 de Robin VE3FRH