[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
- Subject: [amsat-bb] KITSAT-3 launch
- From: Jean-Louis Rault G-net 841 226817 <jean-louis.rault@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:35:55 +0000 (GMT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 2
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 25 May 1999 10:35:55 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01; Relayed; Tue, 25 May 1999 10:35:55 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Tue, 25 May 1999 10:34:36 +0000
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11D5CAA33600
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;3155351025051999/A09701/ESDV01]
KITSAT-3 command ground station wrote:
>>Transmitter of the satellite will be truned on AFSK 1200 >>bps mode
after T0(launch time) + 03:48.
>>The frequency is 401.375MHz.
What is the purpose of this satellite ?
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org