RS17 diploma....french one !

Hello, from FR5CY Reunion Island.....

Very sorry for the late sending of the RS17 diploma ....
 I had sent my all 1000 first one, and I had some truble to get a new printing !

It's now just endding and I hope proccede to the post expedtion next week. If you want know if your's is in it , you can consult our web site :

http://www.oceanes.fr/~fr5fc/spoutnik.html

if you want one....... you can get some info at the end of the site page.

best 73's

Mr MARODON Jean Paul
            fr5cy@oceanes.fr
                           BP. 589