Re: MMT Transverter docs

-> Now I have purchased a pre-assembled MMT 436/144R 70 cm transverter,
-> as Microwave Modules is out of business I have been trying to locate
-> a manual/schematic for it for modification purposes. Anybody able to
-> help me out with this?, also any thoughts on a 70cm Helical antenna

Hi Terry,
We make extensive use of the MMT transverters here in Atlanta for our
high speed packet network. I have manuals on both the 70cm and the 220
versions. I don't quite recognize "MMT 436/144R" model you referenced.
Is it just a 70cm unit, or something more? Please elaborate.

If you will supply your mailing address in your reply, I'll forward
anything that would be of help. Also, Bob Morton VE3BFM is an excellent
source of info on MMT gear. He was the last offical NA tech for MMT
before they went paws up.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI
AMSAT Atlanta Area Coordinator