Re: RE: W1AW On Satellites?

You had a good signal into AO-27 on the 19th while i was portable, i think,
in Pennsylvania.  At least four stations tried calling you, but you weren't
hearing us.  Presumably by now, you've gotten that straightened out.  I hope
to work you from my home state of California in the next few days.

			73's and good luck!

			    -- KD6PAG  (Networking Old-Timer, "RF newbie")