Re: Helical array (was ... well never mind)

As Elmer Fudd would say, "Be vewy vewy caeful using 9913 wigid."

All jokes aside, 9913 "rigid" with air dielectric *will* get water in it.
There is *no* amount of water-proofing you can do to keep it out.  I work as
a telecom electrician for an electric utility here in the SE and I have
begun noticing what other telecom electricians with more experience have
been telling me - replace the 9913 air-dielectric.

Terry, if the stuff you are getting is foam dielectric, that should be fine,
I just want you to be aware of the properties of 9913 "rigid."  I use 9913F
here at the house - it has a foam dielectric and I have not *yet* had a
problem with it.

Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, KS4AW     XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL...............EM62bv     kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT member #32589
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org