Re: Freedom of Speech

On 1999-05-22 kj4so@ipass.net said:
   >Cc: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
   >Terry:
   >I am sorry that I lost my temper.  Please accept my apologies and
   >stay on the reflector.
   >73,
   >Woody
   >KJ4SO

 Apology accepted Woody, and Please accept mine for my posts as well.

 Very Cool Day here, overcast. I just came back from a family BBQ so
 I am a little stuffed with burgers and Pop. I tore apart an old
 Jerrold Corded converter, I am wondering if it can be tuned and used
 as a downconverter from 70 cm. You have any experience with this?

 73

 Terry

terryb@bmts.com

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive