Re: Freedom of Speech

On Saturday, 22 May 1999, VE3TKB wrote:

> I would like to apologise to all on this reflector, it was never my intent
> to provoke people to this.

Count me in too Terry!!  I've been known to get quite passionate when it
comes to "Freedom of Speech" matters.  Perhaps, too much so.

I am also sorry that Woody felt it necessary to use the type of language
that he did in responding to you.  We all need to show more respect to
other BB contributors (notice I included myself).  I do not wish to see
anyone removed from this list because of personal attacks or wanton
disrespect.

           ***Please reconsider staying on the BB Terry, OK?***

73 //Garie *K8KFJ*