RE: Freedom of Speech

> Terry Bendell wrote:
> Please be advised I will be shutting off the AMSAT
> Reflector. Thank you and I wish all the folks who
> helped me out the best.

This is so Typical, one radical jerk causing so much
dis-harmony.  A sign of the times ?!?!?

Terry, don't give up on the rest of us, we promise to
be good!!!

How did it go, the amateur will never knowingly operate
in such a manor as to lessen the pleasure of others. ?

Stick with us Terry, no matter how much you shake the
milk, the cream always comes to the top.

Y-all have a great day, and don't bother trying to flame
me, I'll be up on South Mt. Franklin all day repairing a
repeater.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/