Re: Freedom of Speech

On 1999-05-21 kj4so@ipass.net said:
   >Cc: <paul@eye.psych.umn.edu>, <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>

   >Terry:
   >Are you too damn stupid to understand the difference between being
   >TOLD what not to say, and being ASKED not to jeopardize the launch
   >opportunity by public criticism?
   >You were ASKED to share your opinions with the AMSAT team, just
   >keep it off the BBS.
   >Woody
   >KJ4SO

 I am sorry that my postings have offended you to the point where you feel
 a personal attack was warranted.

 I would like to apologise to all on this reflector, it was never my intent
 to provoke people to this.

 Please be advised I will be shutting off the AMSAT Reflector. Thank you
 and I wish all the folks who helped me out the best.

73
Terry VE3TKB

SK

terryb@bmts.com