XE2YVW in DK89 Colima state

Hi boys, tomorrow I will try to active DK89 again, in AO27 at 1726 UTC pass.
 I dont need cards, if anybody need mine send a email and GLAD to send ....
 There are a Mexican award for work 15 states in satellite, GLAD to active
Colima state this time, Jalisco state this weekend end Nayarit state too.
 In June 5 maybe I can active Veracruz state, is the first time that I will
stay in this state !!
 See you tomorrow in Colima !!!
 73s de Al
 XE2YVW
 Thanks to all for the help in WAS, GRACIAS AMIGOS !!!!!