[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
- Subject: [amsat-bb] Coaxial cables
- From: Jean-Louis Rault G-net 841 226817 <jean-louis.rault@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 15:28:13 +0000 (GMT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 2
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01.MUAS; Relayed; Fri, 21 May 1999 15:28:13 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01; Relayed; Fri, 21 May 1999 15:28:13 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Fri, 21 May 1999 15:34:09 +0000
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11D5ABDC0D00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;5513281521051999/A31949/ESDV01]
Does anyone have a practical experience about H100 and POPE H1000
coaxial cables (on 2 m and 70 cm) ?
Which one seems to be the best for sat operations (losses and ability
to twist with directive Az/El antennas)?
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org