Re: Freedom of Speech

On 1999-05-20 beckmann@acm.org said:
   >Cliff, Terry, Russ & others:

 Free Speech? I have my opinion(s), I stated them. Responsibility?
 You never ask questions or have concerns? I do, and I will continue
 to share them and ask them even if they don't toe the party line.
 P3D is a washout to me and others. If you don't like my statement I can
 Respect that. I can Respect your thoughts. Just dont tell me what I can
 and cannot think or say in a civilized manner.

73
Terry

terryb@bmts.com

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive