Re: The Value of AMSAT-BB

On 1999-05-20 fspinner@hotmail.com said:

   >Hopefully we can live together and not destroy what is left of
   >AMSAT.  If 3D is successful, it would definately been worth the
   >wait.

 Bravo and well said. I sincerely hope P3D Flies before Christmas, and if
 it does I will be the first to apologise for any hard feelings my posting
 may have started. However looking at the ESA track record I would guess
 that your never going to hear it from me. As I have said all along,
 SHOW ME.

 73
 Terry

terryb@bmts.com