Re: Getting P3D out of the US

Garie:

Freedom of speech is great.  No one in their right mind would argue that.  But
freedom of speech needs to be tempered with common sense.  If your freedom of
speech leads to open arguments on the BBS (I know that is hard to imagine) and
the people who decide whether or not to provide a launch vehicle for Phase III D
decide that we are not worth the effort, what have you accomplished?  These
negotiations need to be conducted in private, by the AMSAT officials who have
all of the facts, not argued in public by someone venting his anger on the BBS,
and who has no idea of what is involved in these negotiations.

As Russ stated, the AMSAT officials are ASKING for your input.  Send it to them.
Do not try to impress everyone else on the BBS with your freedom of speech.  Use
some common sense and do not risk ruining what the AMSAT team has worked so
hard, for such a long time, to accomplish.

If you do not have anything constructive, or intelligent to say, do the rest of
us a favor and keep it off the BBS.  Your statement below was neither
constructive, or intelligent.

opinions and views of the masses are suppressed daily).<<<<<<

Woody
KJ4SO