Re: Getting P3D out of the US

On 1999-05-20 kd9kc@elp.rr.com said:

   >Maybe I am too new to have the backround of knowledge some
   >others have.  My only question is, when it does fly, will
   >all the complainers refuse to use it?  Just wondering.
   >Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
   >kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org

 Considering the amount of money and time many AMSAT members have donated
 to get P3D up and Flying I would say that choice is up to each person.
 I have spent the last 3 Years Pushing P3D in local clubs, Schools
 and anyone else prepared to listen. Guess what, they gave up after
 being told to just wait and be quiet least they rock the boat.

 73
 Terry

terryb@bmts.com

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive