Re: FodTrack Problems

Rick,

	I suspect you may be using a version of my WiSP DDE Client wich has a
problem with flipping. I know I relesed at least one version wich had that
same problem with the GS-232 rotor control box from Yaesu, maybe there is
still a bug with flipping.
	Try the latest version (2.4) from my web-page:
http://www.chasque.apc.org/franky  look into 'Zona de Zrchivos'.

	If the problem is still there send me a message and I will setup things
here to make a test.

	73 de Nando, CX6DD.