RE: Getting P3D out of the US

Maybe I am too new to have the backround of knowledge some
others have.  My only question is, when it does fly, will
all the complainers refuse to use it?  Just wondering.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.