Re: DTLM TO-31 #2

Mineo Wakita wrote:

> I decoded a teremetry data file of TO-31 that I received at May 18
> by updated DTLM program. And I extracted into the following graph
> from these decoded data.

Personally, I enjoy experimenting with satellite telemetry and
experiment data more than actually communicating, but it does seem that
lots of this stuff could clog up the list. Is there a possibility that
perhaps a separate list could be set up for people to post raw telemetry
/ experiment data they have received from their part of the world? If
Amsat dont have the bandwidth available, there is always the Onelist.com
server. Thoughts anyone?

Mike G1VOX