For you bird watchers types.

Being a fellow bird watcher so to speak, I've been
lucky enough to see some interesting orbiting space
craft.  Next time you have a high elevation pass
some evening shortly after sunset with clear skies,
get out your binoculars and try finding AO-27.  I
finally spotted it last night while it was directly
overhead North Carolina at 02:40z on orbit #29424.
It was extremely faint visually, but what a kick I got
out of seeing this little bird.  It doesn't take much
to entertain me I guess.  Good luck.

Next! ...RS-13                  73 de Steve - K5PK