Re: The Value of AMSAT-BB

From: Dave Cawley
Cambridge  England
Timestep@dial.pipex.com
Tel.  +44 1440 820040
Fax. +44 1440 820281

I think we would get far more on 1.2 and 2.4Ghz if there was a good reliable
elliptical orbit analogue satellite available.  I also think the point is,
that putting all the eggs in one basket was a mistake.  Replace Oscar 13,
why not ?  Universities seem to be able to do almost anything, why not
AMSAT.

Did not the ARRL run an editorial about amateur satellites being the "best
kept secret" ?

Dave
G4IUG