Re: Getting P3D out of the US

BRAVO RUSS!!

>Hey Folks! Over the past week, we have had some fantastic formal news about
>launch opportunities for Phase 3D.  Let's not jeopardize this opportunity by
>discussing "what-if scenarios" on amsat-bb. This echo is read by lots of
>non-AMSAT folks associated with making decisions on our launch opportunity

These guys will crawl back into the woodwork!  The first thing out of their
mouths is a complaint....One never hears anything helpful from these
naysayers.  I guess they are proud of the damage they do.

An old story from the "freedom of speech" proclaimers that would falsely
yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater.

         73 Dave   wb6llo@amsat.org

          Disagree; I learn.