Re: Getting P3D out of the US

At 02:13 PM 5/20/99 +0000, Garie Halstead wrote:

>I certainly hope I'm wrong because I'm a big "Freedom of Speech"
>advocate.  This was *America* the last time I checked...not North Korea
>(where opinions and views of the masses are suppressed daily).

Not where I'm sitting (Toronto). This is an international list,
with many different countries that take different approaches to
these things.

Not that it's in any way relevant: is a bit of discretion really
too much to ask?

Wailing about Freedom of Speech ranks right up there with howling
about Political Correctness as shorthand for "I don't actually have
anything to say".

Followups offline, please.

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte