Re: Fw: Getting P3D out of the US

On 1999-05-20 Timestep@dial.pipex.com said:

   >I agree !  Never was I so disappointed after nearly getting a OSCAR
   >13 mode S system working, to find the S transponder was only on for
   >selective locations, then the bloody thing crashed to the earth.
   >There are numerous "University" satellites going up
   >left-right-and-center, let's cut those huge losses and build a
   >better OSCAR 13, and keep it simple ?
   >Dave
   >G4IUG
   >----

 Thanks for your thoughts Dave, While I have very strong thoughts/feelings
 about P3D I do enjoy and support AMSAT's other programs and hardware.
 I suppose frustration is the biggest factor, that and a declining
 presence in the space program of purely Amateur space-craft missions.

 As you have noted we tend to be more "Baggage" then anything else for
 Educational/Scientific endevours. That hurts!

 73
 Terry

terryb@bmts.com

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive