FodTrack Problems

I'm using the FodTrack hardware interface to control my rotor (Yaesu) and
am running WiSP and Station. I've been trying to get the DDE client to run
under WiSP and eveything seems to work fine in terms of communicating with
the radio and rotor interface EXCEPT the azimuth is 180 deg off. I have
tried both the flipped and non-flipped settings. The rotor interface seems
to work ok under Station though the rotor calibrate functions don't seem to
work. The FodTrack software also seems to run fine in terms of
communicating properly with the rotor and radio. I'm using a P400mhz
computer running Win 98. Anyone have any suggestions?

Rick
W5JAZ

Richard J. Lawn
Meyerson Centennial Professor