Re: WISP and KCTDRV

Roy, I was not able to find a calibrate window in GSC. That was what I was
hoping for. I am running GSC 0.92. However, this is the 16 bit version with
the 32 bit MSPE that I have been running for a spell. Is this only available
in the 32 bit version?

Under rotator setup, I can only select TYPE but nothing about calibrating. I
have to pretend I am installing WISP again and then I am prompted by the
installation routine. This runs only once unless I reboot and try the install
again. There must be an easier way to run that calibration facility without
going through the install procedure.

What am I missing? Where in GSC is the calibrate command?

At 02:03 PM 5/20/99 +0000, Roy Welch wrote:
>Hi Reid,
>
>The calibrate window is in GSC, so you will have to at least run GSC.
>
>"Reid Bristor, Sr. Consultant" wrote:
>>
>> Anyone remember or know of a way to get back to the initial rotor setup
>> (window that allows you to see and calibrate the rotator) without
reinstalling
>> the WISP software?
>>
>> Reid Bristor,  WA4UPD
>>
>> ----