RE: Dayton

Dan,
Thanks for that info. I wouldn't have asked, but now that State is in
charge, they seem to be extremely paranoid about what goes out. There
was a horror story in "Aviation Week" a couple of weeks ago about the
Italian military asking for a new supply of flares for use by it's
air/sea rescue folks in case any NATO planes went down in the Adriatic.
State gave them a hard time, even on this!
 Hope you're right, would like to see Phase 3D fly.....

Later,
Andy.