Fw: Getting P3D out of the US

From: Dave Cawley
Cambridge  England
Timestep@dial.pipex.com
Tel.  +44 1440 820040
Fax. +44 1440 820281

I agree !  Never was I so disappointed after nearly getting a OSCAR 13 mode
S system working, to find the S transponder was only on for selective
locations, then the bloody thing crashed to the earth.

There are numerous "University" satellites going up left-right-and-center,
let's cut those huge losses and build a better OSCAR 13, and keep it simple
?

Dave
G4IUG