Re: RE: [AMSAT-bb] Dayton

I would have a much more difficult question to ask:

Can we get Phase 3D out of the US?

Recent changes in US export license law has seen major changes in
what can and can't be exported, and it seems as though anything
dealing with satellites is watched with extreme care. There are
reports in trade publications of restrictions even on Canadian
transfers, and European coutries are not excepted.

So, is our license in order, and is anyone making sure of this?

"Even paranoid people have enemies."

Later,
Andy
WD9IYT