Re: Motorola DSP56002EVM Kit

	I bought mine from "Monterrey Tools", it came complete with the literature
and software that corresponds. Don't remember where are they located  , I
found them on Internet and paid with credit card (used a fax). I don't have
the address here but it should be easy to find at Lycos or Yahoo etc.
	Ahh... it seems the established price is $150, don't pay more!

	And it performs very well on satellites!...

	73 to all de Nando, CX6DD.