Re: Digi-sats, Wisp and DSP2232.

Peter Rogers writes:

> 1. I find the time on LO-19 to be about 5 mins out, what is a good sat for
> time.

UO-22 (or -36 with its GPS-based time, when it gets going)

> 3. It seems the holes in the dir of UO-22 are getting to be more, rather
> than less, is this normal??

No. I update my UO-22 directory every other day. Sometimes takes two passes
to complete this (assuming you can get in the queue). Less traffic on KO-25.
One pass per week is enough for AO-16, do it on a weekday and you'll probably
be the only one on the bird. Thats just for directories; if you actually
start *communicating* with people then you'll need more activity. I don't
look at LO-19 any more.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org