World Record Potato Masher QSO Made (re-sent)

I didn't realize the reflector was down, so here's my posting again:
It's been a little slow on the reflector here this weekend with all the fun
happening in Dayton..... so I thought I'd offer a little light-hearted info:

On 16-May-1999, 1718 UTC, XE2YVW (Mexican Potato Mashers. DL81) and K5OE
(Texas Potato Mashers, EL29) completed a 2-way CW QSO on AO-10 using potato
masher antennas on both ends.

For info on the antennas see The AMSAT Journal, Jan/Feb 1999, or send me a
direct querry for info.

73,
Jerry, K5OE