Service Outage

The AMSAT-BB mailing list service (together with all the other mailing lists) was down for a few days, due to a configuration issue arising from an upgrade of the server's operating system.  Sorry it took so long to fix; the upgrade happened to occur just before the beginning of my vacation.  Please let me know if you have any further difficulty with any of the services on amsat.org, www.amsat.org, or ftp.amsat.org.

If you sent a message to any of the mailing lists in the last 3 days and have not seen it go out to the list, please re-send.

By the way, the mailing list is now rejecting MIME and HTML postings.  You must configure your email program to send plain text only when you send messages to the public mailing lists on amsat.org.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org