Dayton Room/Share

Hello Amsat'ers

If anyone is planning to attend Dayton Hamvention and needs a
place to stay....

I am booked for 3 days into the Dayton Marriot.
All local folk, have backed out ( broke?)

I'll be there Thursday-Sunday, with room T-F-S

If you need a place, you are welcome to share the cost.

Must be willing to listen to satellite/microwave jargon for whole
weekend....

contact me soon....leaving tomorrow afternoon

73
John
kb8tjx@amsat.org
kb8tjx@raex.com