RE: FW:

Yes it is, quite red faced and embarrassed too.  It is obvious
that I clicked on a wrong key.  My only defense is that if
anyone ever saw me type, you would understand.

Please excuse my error, I will pay better attention in the
future.  Sorry.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/